High Interest Savings Accounts (HISA)
Where applicable, the appropriate regulatory license is required to sell this product.
If your clients are like most, they're looking to maximize their savings by getting the best returns possible.
The B2B Bank HISA options are Canadian-dollar savings accounts that provide convenient access to funds. In addition, both the B2B Bank HISA® and B2B Bank Business HISA® are eligible for CDIC deposit insurance¹.
- A competitive interest rate.
- CDIC eligible¹.
- No minimums.
- Up to $1 million can be held in the account.
- Interest calculated daily on the closing balance and paid monthly.
- Unlimited transactions.
- Unlimited pre-authorized deposits.
- Transfer funds from accounts at other financial institutions to the B2B Bank HISA or B2B Bank Business HISA via Inter–Institution Funds Transfer (IIFT)*.
- Itemized monthly statements.
- Client access to Telebanking Centre.
- Client account access available via the B2B Bank Online Banking website.
- Advisors receive 25 bps annualized trailer paid on the daily closing balance.
- Available to Canadian residents only.
TIP: For clients who prefer to have their advisors manage their accounts, consider the FundSERV–accessible B2B Bank High Interest Investment Account (HIIA).
Click here for more details and current interest rates.
*IIFT transfers must be between a business account and a B2B Bank Business HISA OR between a personal account and a B2B Bank HISA.
¹B2B Bank is a member of the CDIC. For more information about CDIC coverage, click here. ®B2B Bank HISA and ®B2B Bank Business HISA are registered trademarks of B2B Bank. ®B2B Bank is a registered trademark of B2B Bank.
This information is intended for financial intermediaries only.