Group Plans offer all of the value and convenience of individual registered and non-registered savings and investment plans with the added benefits of:
Payroll deductions make it easier to save.
Payroll deductions are more than just a convenient way to save and invest. With a registered plan, contributing through payroll deduction means that the employee can benefit from the RRSP tax deduction immediately. Because the contribution is deducted from the employee's income before taxes, less tax is deducted from each pay, so there is no need to wait until the next year for a tax refund.
- convenient payroll deduction,
- reduced plan expenses,
- fewer obligations and lower regulatory burdens than pension plans,
- optional employer contributions for most plans
- enabling employees to build wealth, and employers to attract and retain valuable employees
The benefits are twofold: group plans enable employees to build wealth, and employers to attract and retain valuable employees.
B2B Bank Dealer Services Group Plan options include:
- Group RRSPs
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans
- Group TFSAs, and
- Non-registered Group Investment Accounts