Where are B2B Bank’s mortgages offered?
B2B Bank mortgages and lines of credit are available through the broker channel in all Canadian provinces. To learn more about how to get started, contact your Business Development Manager.
What does your suite of mortgage solutions include?
Our full range of solutions is designed to help clients who meet traditional criteria, as well as those with unique circumstances, including:
- Self-employed individuals who cannot provide standard income documentation to qualify for a traditional conventional or insured mortgage
- Borrowers with previous credit difficulties that have since been resolved, including discharged bankruptcies
- People with secondary income
- Individuals who are seeking to purchase or refinance a marketable property where there is a large equity or down payment position
Learn more about our suite of mortgage solutions.
How do I submit my mortgage deals to B2B Bank?After you’ve assessed your client's needs, you should submit the application electronically via D+H Expert (select B2B Bank from the drop down menu). We’ll review the application and provide you with a credit decision. Our application process is a bit different in Quebec. Learn more about processing applications in Quebec.
What documentation do you require if my client's mortgage is approved?
If approved, your client(s) will need to supply us with:
- A signed application
- Employment documentation as stated on the commitment letter/letter of approval
- Offer to purchase
- MLS listing with picture
- Written confirmation of down payment
- Lawyer’s name, address, fax and telephone numbers
- Instructions regarding creditor insurance.
What kind of statements will my clients receive?
B2B Bank issues annual statements to mortgage clients. These statements detail all payments throughout the year and include specific information on the current interest rate, opening and closing balances and the breakdown between principal and interest payments.
Do you have a referral fee program? If so, how does it work?
Yes, we have a program that compensates brokers on mortgage applications that are advanced by B2B Bank. These one-time fees are paid on the funded value of the mortgage. Contact your Business Development Manager.
Who does my client contact for service after their mortgage is funded?
Our dedicated team of client service representatives can respond to all your clients’ inquiries. They can be reached by calling 1.800.263.8349.