GIC Renewal or Purchase Workflow – Existing Accounts
To renew for a different term upon maturity or purchase additional GICs in existing accounts, follow these steps:
Obtain a B2B Bank Non-Registered GIC application, or a B2B Bank RSP or RIF Account application.
Click here for a fillable pdf of the Term Deposit Form, Renew or Purchase Additional Investment.
Complete the form and other required supporting documentation with your client.
Supporting documentation may include:
- Original cheque or deposit slip (if applicable)
For non-registered or RRSP GICs, take advantage of our direct deposit service.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out a direct deposit order form and fax it to 1.888.946.3448.
- We will forward the required deposit slips.
- Consolidate all of your non-registered purchases on one deposit slip; and all registered purchases on another.
- Deposit your client's cheques at any Royal Bank, TD Canada Trust or Laurentian Bank branch. The deposit stamp date will determine the interest rate and date of sale.
- Retain a copy of the deposit slip for your records and forward the original to our office with your client's application.
Please fax to: 416.947.9476.
For additional purchases:
Please send us the cheque(s) or use the direct deposit service.
Cheques should be sent to:
B2B Bank, Deposit Services
199 Bay Street, Suite 600
PO Box 279 STN Commerce Court
Toronto ON M5L 0A2
B2B Bank will review the documentation.
If the documentation is in good order, it will be processed.