TFSA Loan Workflow – PDF manual loan application
Fax submissions are now accepted effective December 1, 2016. Check with your dealer/agency for preferred application submission method.
Here are the steps to follow to apply by paper:
Download an TFSA loan application.
For a B2B Bank loan application:
- Click here for a fillable pdf
Complete the application and required supporting documentation with your client(s).
Supporting documentation may include:
- Void cheque from a personal chequing account, imprinted with the borrower's name.
- Letter of Direction (if paying out a loan at another financial institution)
- A B2B Bank Dealer Services¹ TFSA Application (for new B2B Bank Standard Program loan clients only).
- Proof of assets, upon request (e.g., statements/assessments)
- Proof of income for loan amounts greater than $20,000 or for loans with a term longer than 2 years:
- Salaried income: recent pay stub or Notice of Assessment
- Commissioned income: last 2 years' Notice of Assessment
- Self-employed income: last 2 years' Notice of Assessment and Financial Statements
Send us all pages of the completed application and any supporting documentation to:
Fax application to:
Attn: B2B Bank Investment Lending
Mail original application to:Note: Distribution Alliance programs may have different documentation routing. Check the details of your specific program.
B2B Bank Investment Lending
199 Bay Street, Suite 600
PO Box 279 STN Commerce Court
Toronto ON M5L 0A2
B2B Bank will provide a credit decision typically within one business day upon receipt of the original application. The status will be communicated to you by email and/or fax.
The TFSA loan will be funded on a reasonable efforts basis upon receipt and approval of completed and signed documentation.
¹ B2B Bank Dealer Services includes B2B Bank Financial Services Inc. (an MFDA member), B2B Bank Securities Services Inc. (an IIROC member, Member - Canadian Investor Protection Fund) and B2B Bank Intermediary Services Inc. (an AMF-regulated dealer operating in Quebec). B2B Bank is a trade-mark used under license.