TFSA Loan Workflow – online submissions
Applying online provides the fastest credit decisions for you and your clients.
Fax submissions are now accepted effective December 1, 2016. Check with your dealer/agency for preferred application submission method.
Log in to EASE. Click on "New Loan" at the top of the page and select the program of your choice.
If you're not yet registered, click on the "Not Yet Registered" link and complete the Enrollment page. Returning user? Stay current. Validate or update your information in "My Profile".
Complete all tabs of the application. Print and review for accuracy.
Make sure the information is accurate before you submit it for credit review. Obtain your client's signature on the printed application prior to submitting the loan on EASE. Changes cannot be made to the online application after it has been submitted for credit review. Ensure you and your client(s) sign all documents.
Submit for credit review.
This is the final step that sends the application electronically to B2B Bank.
You will receive an email notification within seconds confirming the status of the application.
If the status is:
- Credit approved without additional documentation: you will receive an email requesting all original documents.
- Credit approved with additional documentation required: you will receive a fax outlining the requirements.
- See step 5.
- Under credit review: you will be contacted with other notifications.
- Credit declined: you will be contacted by email and/or fax.
- Pending: additional documentation may be required. You will be contacted by fax.
- Under review by dealer: dealer will review and, if approved, forward to B2B Bank for adjudication.¹
- Funded: you will be contacted with the funding notice by email and fax.
If approved, fax us the complete printed application with all original signatures and required supporting documentation.
Supporting documentation may include:
- Void cheque from a personal chequing account, imprinted with the borrower's name.
- Letter of Direction (if paying out a loan at another financial institution)
- A B2B Bank Dealer Services TFSA Application (for new B2B Bank Standard Program loan clients only).
- Proof of assets, upon request (e.g., statements/assessments)
- Proof of income for loan amounts greater than $20,000 or for loans with a term longer than 2 years:
- Salaried income: recent pay stub or Notice of Assessment
- Commissioned income: last two years' Notice of Assessment
- Self-employed income: last two years' Notice of Assessment and Financial Statements
Completed applicatons should be sent to:
Fax application to:
Attn: B2B Bank Investment Lending
Mail original application to:
B2B Bank Investment Lending
199 Bay Street, Suite 600
PO Box 279 STN Commerce Court
Toronto ON M5L 0A2
Please include the EASE transaction number on all documentation.
Note: Distribution Alliance programs may have different documentation routing. Check the details of your specific program.
The TFSA loan is funded typically within one business day upon receipt and verification of the original loan documentation.
¹ Some dealers may request an initial review of all documentation. ² B2B Bank Dealer Services includes B2B Bank Financial Services Inc. (an MFDA member), B2B Bank Securities Services Inc. (an IIROC member, Member - Canadian Investor Protection Fund) and B2B Bank Intermediary Services Inc. (an AMF-regulated dealer operating in Quebec). B2B Bank is a trade-mark used under license.