Follow these steps:
Submit an application electronically.
Ensure that the application is signed by your client(s) before submitting it electronically.
- Offer to purchase
- MLS listing with picture
We will review the application and provide a credit decision using the same system through which the application was submitted.
- We will notify you and provide the conditions of the approval.
- Have your client(s) sign the approval and meet the conditions.
- Your client(s) will need to supply us with:
- A signed application.
- Employment documentation as stated in the commitment letter/letter of approval.
- Written confirmation of down payment (if applicable).
- Lawyer’s name, address, fax and telephone numbers.
- Other documentation as required.
- These documents should be faxed to our Mortgage Broker Centre at 1‑877‑812‑8839.
- Once conditions are met, we will instruct the solicitor through First Canadian Title.
If declined, we will contact you with the reason why the application was declined.