If approved, fax us the complete printed application with all original signatures and required supporting documentation.
Supporting documentation may include:
- Void cheque from a personal chequing account, imprinted with the borrower's name.
- Letter of Direction (if paying out a loan at another financial institution)
- A B2B Bank Dealer Services TFSA Application (for new B2B Bank Standard Program loan clients only).
- Proof of assets, upon request (e.g., statements/assessments)
- Proof of income for loan amounts greater than $20,000 or for loans with a term longer than 2 years:
- Salaried income: recent pay stub or Notice of Assessment
- Commissioned income: last two years' Notice of Assessment
- Self-employed income: last two years' Notice of Assessment and Financial Statements
Completed applications should be sent to:
Fax application to:
Attn: B2B Bank Investment Lending
Mail original application to:
B2B Bank Investment Lending
199 Bay Street, Suite 600
PO Box 279 STN Commerce Court
Toronto ON M5L 0A2
Please include the EASE transaction number on all documentation.
Note: Distribution Alliance programs may have different documentation routing. Check the details of your specific program.