If you haven't already conducted business with B2B Bank, and are ready to begin, these steps outline the processes involved.
Step 1: Contact Business Development
Your local Business Development Manager is your primary contact for new business at B2B Bank. They're also a good resource for any specific questions you may have about working with us, or to set up an appointment to meet face-to-face.
Step 2: Complete the required documentation
Depending on the products you wish to make available to your agents, the following agreement(s) and/or supporting documentation is/are required:
For Investment Loans and RSP Loans:
- Investment Loan Agreement and a list of existing advisors (if available)
- B2B Bank Dealer Services¹ Introducing Carrying Agreement (applicable to all dealers) and a list of existing advisors (if available)
- EASE Acknowledgement & Agreement (mandatory)
- Deposit Agent Application and Profile form plus a Distribution Agreement
For the B2B Bank HIIA®:
- Distribution Agreement (please note that your dealership must be an N$M settlement participant with Fundserv)
Step 3: Submitting your business
Once we've received the required documentation in good order, you will be notified, and your agents may begin submitting business to us.
At B2B Bank, we appreciate your business and look forward to supporting you in your business-building goals.