Doing business with us as a mutual fund dealer
If you haven't already conducted business with B2B Bank, and are ready to begin, these steps outline the processes involved.
Step 1: Contact Business Development
Your local Business Development Manager is your primary contact for new business at B2B Bank. They're also a good resource for any specific questions you may have about working with us or to set up an appointment to meet face-to-face.
Step 2: Complete the required documentation
Depending on the products you wish to make available to your agents, the following agreement(s) and/or supporting documentation is/are required:
For Investment Loans and RSP Loans:
- B2B Bank Dealer Services¹ Introducing Carrying Agreement (applicable to all dealers) and a list of existing advisors (if available)
- EASE Acknowledgement & Agreement
- Deposit Agent Application and Profile form plus a Distribution Agreement
For the B2B Bank HIIA®:
- Distribution Agreement (please note that your dealership must be an N$M settlement participant with Fundserv)
For the B2B Bank HISA® and line of credit:
- Distribution Agreement
For Investment Accounts and Services:
- Please refer to the B2B Bank Dealer Services website for instructions on doing business with us for Investment Accounts and Services.
Your Business Development Manager will send you the relevant documentation which you are asked to review, sign and return to:
199 Bay Street, Suite 600
PO Box 279 STN Commerce Court
Toronto ON M5L 0A2
Step 3: Submitting your business
Once we've received the required documentation in good order, you will be notified, and your agents may begin submitting business to us.
At B2B Bank, we appreciate your business and look forward to supporting you in your business-building goals.
1 B2B Bank Dealer Services includes B2B Bank Financial Services Inc. (an MFDA member), B2B Bank Securities Services Inc. (an IIROC member, Member - Canadian Investor Protection Fund) and B2B Bank Intermediary Services Inc. (an AMF-regulated dealer operating in Quebec). B2B Bank is a trade-mark used under license. ®B2B Bank HIIA and B2B Bank HISA are registered trademarks of B2B Bank.