More loan options to meet your needs
Standard Loan Program
RSP loans can be an affordable way for your clients to maximize their RRSP contributions.
With our Standard Loan Program, proceeds from your RSP loan can be made into a B2B Bank Dealer Services RRSP account or a B2B Bank RRSP-GIC account.
For RSP Loans that will contribute to an RRSP or RESP at a participating Distribution Alliance, please refer to our Distribution Alliance Programs.
- Variable and fixed rate RSP loans
- Minimum amount: $2,500
- Maximum amount: none
- Variable rate loan terms: 1 to 10 years
- Fixed rate loan terms: 1 or 2 years
- Deferral option of up to 180 days
- Deposit proceeds to a B2B Bank Dealer Services RRSP account or a B2B Bank RRSP GIC account
- 1 year variable: 3.70% (Prime + 0.50%)
- 2 years variable: 3.70% (Prime + 0.50%)
- 3-5 years variable: 5.45% (Prime + 2.25%)
- 6-10 years variable: 6.10% (Prime + 2.90%)
- 1 year fixed: 5.20% (Prime + 2.00%)
- 2 years fixed: 6.20% (Prime + 3.00%)
1 B2B Bank Prime Rate means the annual interest rate announced by B2B Bank from time to time as being its reference prime rate then in effect (the "Prime Rate"). The Prime Rate shown is as of September 07, 2017.
All rates may fluctuate from time to time and are subject to change without prior notice.
B2B Bank does not provide investment advice to individuals or advisors and does not endorse nor promote any investment products. The dealer and advisor, not B2B Bank, are responsible for determining the suitability of investments for their clients and for informing them of the risks associated with borrowing to invest. While investment loans have the ability to magnify gains, they also have the potential to magnify market losses. B2B Bank acts solely in the capacity of lender and loan account administrator. Any loan approval by B2B Bank should not be construed as an endorsement of any investment choice, program or strategy. All loans are subject to credit approval and borrowed monies are due and payable regardless of the performance of the investments purchased.