High Interest Investment Account (HIIA)
Where applicable, the appropriate regulatory license is required to sell this product.
If your clients are looking for a competitive rate of interest on the cash component of their investment portfolio and prefer to have their advisor manage their account, the B2B Bank HIIA® may be an ideal savings solution.
The B2B Bank HIIA is a FundSERV-accessible Canadian-dollar savings account available only through licensed financial advisors. It offers a competitive rate of interest plus, the B2B Bank HIIA is eligible for CDIC deposit insurance4.
- Earn one of the best rates in the market1
- Applies to the entire balance, not just new deposits
- No hidden fees2; No minimum balance
- Interest calculated daily and compounded monthly (optional)
- Eligible for non-registered and registered accounts, including TFSAs3
- Exclusively available through FundSERV:
- BTB 100 for A Series (25 bps annualized trailer)
- BTB 101 for F Series
- Purchases and redemptions settle the next business day (T+1)
1 Based on a survey of competitor FundSERV-enabled premium savings accounts. Interest rate is calculated daily on the closing balance and paid monthly. All rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice
2 No B2B Bank HIIA fees; account fees may apply depending on where the account is held.
3 Ineligible for client name accounts. The B2B Bank HIIA F Series does not offer trailer commission.
4 B2B Bank is a member of the CDIC. For more information about CDIC coverage, refer to b2bbank.com for a copy of the CDIC brochure Protecting Your Deposits. B2B Bank does not provide investment advice to individuals or advisors. B2B Bank does not endorse nor promote any investment programs or strategies. The B2B Bank HIIA is sold exclusively through licensed financial advisors and requires a Distribution Agreement with B2B Bank. ™B2B Bank HIIA is a trademark of B2B Bank. ®B2B BANK is a registered trademark of B2B Bank.
This information is intended for financial intermediaries only.