Where applicable, the appropriate regulatory license is required to sell this product.
Short-term GICs provide a safe way to invest funds for your clients while they save for large purchases or future investments. Your clients will also benefit from a guaranteed interest rate and fully-protected principal.
If you're looking to maintain some liquidity in your clients' portfolios, short-term GICs are a good solution. Our terms are available from 30 to 364 days and are non-redeemable.
- B2B Bank
- Laurentian Bank
- Laurentian Trust
- LBC Trust
- Non-Registered (Personal or Non-Personal)
- RRSP (Individual, Spousal, Locked-In RRSP or LIRA)
- RRIF (Individual or Spousal)
- Simple interest only, paid at maturity
- For non-registered accounts, interest payments can be deposited electronically into your client’s Canadian bank account or they can be paid directly to you or your client
For information on rate guarantees, RRIF payments and other important administrative information on our GICs, click here.
This information is intended for financial intermediaries only.