Unsecured Line of Credit
Where applicable, the appropriate regulatory license is required to sell this product.
If you have clients who are looking to borrow money but don't want the limitations associated with a personal loan, the B2B Bank Unsecured Line of Credit may be an appropriate solution.
It's quick and easy to apply. And once approved, your clients will have immediate access to funds for such things as investments, home renovations, paying off high-interest debts, or even taking a well-deserved vacation. They have total control in how they use the funds and total convenience in how they manage them. Our Telebanking Centre will set up your clients for online and/or telephone access so they can view their account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and more.
- Competitive lending rates linked to the Prime Rate¹
- A credit limit of $5,000 to $50,000²
- Minimum monthly payment: 3% of outstanding balance or $25, whichever is greater
- First set of 50 cheques free
- Unlimited chequing privileges
- Unlimited Interac* Direct Payments
- Unlimited online or IVR³ transfers and bill payments
- Advisors receive 25 bps annualized trailer paid on the daily closing balance.
¹Prime Rate means the annual interest rate announced by B2B Bank from time to time as being its reference rate then in effect (the "Prime Rate").
²Subject to B2B Bank lending conditions and approval.
³IVR: Interactive Voice Response (Telebanking). ®B2B Bank is a registered trademark of B2B Bank. *Laurentian Bank of Canada authorized user of the mark.
This information is intended for financial intermediaries only.