Diversify your investments and consolidate plans from various financial institutions with our registered plans and non-registered investment accounts offered by B2B Bank and B2B Bank Dealer Services. Interested in getting started? Speak with your financial advisor.
- High Interest Investment Account
- Non-Registered Investment Account
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs)
For more information about B2B Bank GICs, call 1‑800‑263‑8349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t have an financial advisor?
If you’re still looking for the right financial professional, you can start by asking for recommendations from those you trust. Depending on your level of knowledge, there are various professional associations that can help.
- Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA) »
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) »
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) »
- Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada) »
- Independent Financial Brokers of Canada (IFB) »
- Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA) »
- Mortgage Professionals Canada (MPC) »
- Canadian Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (CALIBA) »
Once you have a list of potential candidates, meet with them individually to determine if they’re a good fit for your needs.
B2B Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Laurentian Bank of Canada. B2B Bank does not provide investment advice to individuals or advisors and does not endorse or promote any investment product. Dealers, advisors, and brokers - not B2B Bank - are responsible for determining the suitability of investments for their clients and for informing them of the risks of investing (including, where relevant, the risks of borrowing to invest).
Individuals should consult qualified tax specialists. With respect to deposits, B2B Bank acts in the capacity of deposit account administrator. The B2B Bank High Interest Investment Account is sold exclusively through licensed financial advisors and requires a Distribution Agreement with B2B Bank.
®B2B BANK, B2B Bank HIIA and B2B HISA are registered trademarks of B2B Bank.