COVID-19: Helpful information to support our clients. Learn more.
Stay connected: Sign up to receive updates directly to your inbox.
BE CAREFUL: We wish to remind you that it is essential to NEVER click on a hyperlink contained in a SMS (text message)/email from a company offering you an unsolicited refund. These SMS (text message)/email contain viruses and just opening the link can put your personal and banking information at risk. Finally, we remind you that large Canadian companies, financial institutions or governments will never ask you to provide your personal or banking information by text message or email.
If you have clicked on a hyperlink of this type, we ask that you promptly contact Customer Service.
Your finances should be too.
We’re 100% dedicated to working with your financial professional to bring you a full range of financial products to meet your individual needs — whether you’re saving for retirement, or looking to buy your first home.
Don’t have an financial advisor?
If you’re still looking for the right financial professional, you can start by asking for recommendations from those you trust. Depending on your level of knowledge, there are various professional associations that can help.
- Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA) »
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) »
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) »
- Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada) »
- Independent Financial Brokers of Canada (IFB) »
- Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA) »
- Mortgage Professionals Canada (MPC) »
- Canadian Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (CALIBA) »