If you have any questions about our products and services, it's likely that you'll find the answers here.
To access a banking session activity, you must use an Internet navigator equipped with a 128-bit encryption system. Most Internet browsers meet this security standard (e.g. Internet Explorer 10, Mozilla Firefox 10, Chrome, Safari, etc.). Please ensure that your preferred browser version meets this standard.
Yes, B2B Bank adheres to the principles adopted by the Canadian Bankers Association with respect to the protection of personal information. In addition, it uses the most secure encryption techniques presently available to ensure the confidential nature of the information it exchanges with you. However, complete confidentiality in the transmission of data is not always possible over the Internet and privacy cannot be ensured. Neither B2B Bank nor its affiliates will be responsible for any damages you may suffer if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us and that information subsequently becomes public through no fault of ours.
Yes, you can access your online banking account by visiting our mobile-friendly website at onlinebanking.b2bbank.com.
While the rate is subject to change at any time, we are committed to maintaining a competitive market rate for the foreseeable future.
If you are a current B2B Bank customer and want to gain access to your online banking account, please contact Client Services at 1.866.334.4434 for assistance.
To sign up for a B2B Online Banking account, visit onlinebanking.b2bbank.com.
No. You must either be a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada to open a B2B Bank online banking account.
The format to enter your date of birth is MM/DD/YYYY.
You can find your B2B Bank account number by either logging in to your B2B Bank online banking account by visiting onlinebanking.b2bbank.com or on your monthly account statement.
Equifax is a credit reporting agency that uses the information they have on consumers to calculate their credit scores. B2B Bank uses Equifax’s services to verify a client’s identity and credit background.
Equifax uses the information it has on file to confirm credit verification information ensuring that the account details are being entered by you and no other person. To help prevent someone from opening a fraudulent account under your name, Equifax may ask you questions about your credit history through our system, the details of which only you would be privy to.
No. The information from Equifax is only used to perform a “soft” credit verification to confirm your identity.
We verify your identity immediately during the online account sign-up process.
If you fail to answer the identity verification questions correctly, you must contact Equifax at equifax.ca/s/contactsupport or by calling Equifax’s automated service at 1.800.465.7166.
You can change your password following the below steps:
- From the “top left menu icon”, select “My Profile”.
- Under the “Change Credentials” tab, answer the security question. Once you have correctly answered this, we will email you a “verification code/secret code”.
- Enter the online temporary password and you will be prompted to create your new password.
You can update your information by selecting “My Profile” from the “top left menu icon”. Select the “Contact Details” or “Preferences” tab to update these details.
Existing linked accounts held at another Canadian financial institution were automatically transferred over; however, please re-enter any scheduled or re-occurring dates and amounts, or make alternative payment arrangements.
- From the main navigation, select “Manage Payees”.
- Select “Add a new payee” at the bottom of the page.
- Search for the company by name.
- Select the company whose bill payment you would like to set up.
- Fill in the required payment details.
- Confirm and save the payee details.
Existing bill payees were automatically transferred over; however, please re-enter any scheduled or re-occurring payment dates and amounts, or make alternative payment arrangements.
The following self-service features will be available with your new B2B Bank Online Banking:
- Account maintenance & overview
- Linking an external account held another Canadian Financial Institution
- Internal transfers between B2B Bank accounts (excluding Mortgages & GICs)
- Bill payments
- Secure message centre
- Balance and transaction inquiries
- VOID cheque image
Link External Account
- Select "Link Account" from “top left navigation icon” and input the following external banking information:
- Account number
- Bank Transit
- Institution Number
- Click "Submit"
- Once you have received your micro-deposit confirmation (after 48 hours)
- Select “Link account”
- Input two micro-deposits received in external account in
- Deposit 1
- Deposit 2
- Click "Confirm"
Once the micro deposits have been confirmed the account will appear under Linked Accounts. Please note that pending micro deposits must be confirmed prior to linking additional accounts. Unconfirmed micro deposits will expire after 10 days. Maximum of 4 IIFT accounts can be linked. If you would like to remove a linked account, please contact B2B Bank at 1.866.334.4434.
IIFTs are usually processed within 1 business day.
You can deposit money into your chequing account by linking the account with your other financial institution, through an internal account transfer or by depositing a cheque at an EXCHANGE® Network ATM.
You can deposit money into your High Interest Savings Account (HISA) by linking the account with your other financial institution or by transferring money from your B2B Bank Chequing Account.
You can contact us at 1.866.334.4434 or send us a message using the ‘Transactional inquiry’ function via the secure message centre when you are logged into the new B2B Bank Online Banking. You may be required to provide additional information on the transaction.
(Example: Bell, MasterCard etc.)
- Select "Manage Payees" from “top left menu icon”
- Select "Add a new payee"
- Input company name in field provided and click "Search"
- Select payee from search result
- Input payee account number in field provided, click "Overview details"
- Click "Confirm and save" to complete setup
Transactions made prior to the conversion will not be visible in your account overview; however, if you would like to receive a printed copy of your transaction history, please call 1.866.334.4434.
There will be no charge for printed statements of previous transactions.
Real-time transactions submitted online cannot be cancelled. For future dated transactions, please call us at 1.866.334.4434.
Transfer from Chequing to HISA account using the “Transfer” function
- From the homepage, select chequing product from which payment will be made
- Select "Transfers" tab
- Click on "Account" button
- Select "From HISA" from dropdown
- Select when "Immediately"
- Select "Continue"
- Confirm transfer details
- Select "Transfer"
- Select "Download in PDF" (optional)
Transfer from HISA to Chequing account using “Quick transfer” function
- Select "Account" from "From Account" dropdown
- Select "HISA product"
- Select "Account" from "To Account" dropdown
- Select "Chequing"
- Input Amount
- Select "Transfer"
- Download and print confirmation (optional)
The “Quick transfer” function offers quick and easy access to one-time transactions for immediate processing from the home screen.
The “Transfer” function offers the same functionality of “Quick Transfer”, with the addition of the following:
- Ability to process one-time future payments;
- Ability to schedule recurring payments;
- Ability to add personal references to each transaction.
You can use the “VOID cheque image” and provide it to your external payee.
- Select "Void cheque" from side menu bar
- Select "Chequing account" from "Select account" dropdown (Transit No. and Inst. No. will auto populate)
- Select "Generate a void cheque"
- Select "Print or Save"
- Print void cheque
- Save void cheque
If the biller is not on the list, the payment cannot be processed online.
You can contact us at 1.866.334.4434 or send us a message using the “General inquiry" function via the secure message centre when you are logged into the new B2B Bank Online Banking.
Yes. At the account overview, the transaction history will display the last 10 days of activity. The show options icon will allow you to print, download to PDF or CSV format.
The Search option will allow you to view/print/download older transactions by date range.
This feature will be available at a future date.
- High Interest Savings Account (HISA)
- Investment Loans
- RSP Loans
- TFSA Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Home Owners Kit (HOK)
Please contact us at 1.866.334.4434 to close an account.
The NSF fee is $50 for the chequing account.
Transaction maximum: $3,000
Weekly maximum: $10,000
Monthly maximum: $20,000
You can contact us at 1.866.334.4434.
Visit b2bbank.com/find-an-atm to find an ATM near you.
For all other inquiries, call 1.866.334.4434.
You will continue to receive your paper statements at no charge and you will also be able to view your transaction history online.
Yes, you may still log in to ePost using your current user id and password to view previous statements.
The online statement will be available at a future date.
You can contact us at 1.866.334.4434 or send us a message using the “General inquiry" function via the secure message centre, when you are logged into the new B2B Bank Online Banking.
To view a list of all the fees associated with your accounts, visit b2bbank.com/fees.