If you're looking to borrow money to invest in a wide variety of funds from leading mutual fund and insurance companies, our loans allow you to do just that. Ask your financial advisor about our:
- Investment Loans
- RSP Loans
- TFSA Loans
On the other hand, if it's having access to funds for other purposes, we can help with that too.
- Personal line of credit
Don’t have an financial advisor?
If you’re still looking for the right financial professional, you can start by asking for recommendations from those you trust. Depending on your level of knowledge, there are various professional associations that can help.
- Mutual Fund Dealers Association (MFDA) »
- Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) »
- Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) »
- Advocis (The Financial Advisors Association of Canada) »
- Independent Financial Brokers of Canada (IFB) »
- Registered Deposit Brokers Association (RDBA) »
- Mortgage Professionals Canada (MPC) »
- Canadian Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies (CALIBA) »
Once you have a list of potential candidates, meet with them individually to determine if they’re a good fit for your needs.
B2B Bank does not provide investment advice to individuals or advisors and does not endorse nor promote any investment products. The dealer and advisor, not B2B Bank, are responsible for determining the suitability of investments for their clients and for informing them of the risks associated with borrowing to invest. While investment loans have the ability to magnify gains, they also have the potential to magnify market losses. B2B Bank acts solely in the capacity of lender and loan account administrator. Any loan approval by B2B Bank should not be construed as an endorsement of any investment choice, program or strategy. All loans are subject to credit approval and borrowed monies are due and payable regardless of the performance of the investments purchased.
®B2B BANK is a registered trademark of B2B Bank.