Send an INTERAC e‑Transfer®†
How do I send an INTERAC e‑Transfer?
To send funds from your chequing account, follow the below steps. Please note that you cannot send or receive an INTERAC e‑Transfer for your B2B Bank High Interest Savings Account.
- Click “INTERAC e‑Transfer” from the navigation.
- Click “Manage and/or send an INTERAC e‑Transfer”
- Enter the details of the e‑Transfer, including recipient, the method by which you would like to send the e-Transfer by, the chequing account you’d like the funds transferred from and the amount you would like to send.
- Once you’ve clicked the “Send Transfer” button, you will be requested to review and confirm the e‑Transfer details.
Receive an INTERAC e‑Transfer®†
How do I receive an INTERAC e‑Transfer?
If you’ve received an alert via text message or email informing you that an INTERAC e‑Transfer has been sent to you, follow the below steps to accept or decline the e-Transfer into your chequing account.
- From the dropdown menu, select “B2B Bank”.
- Select the financial institution you would like to deposit the funds into. Once you select the financial institution, you will be prompted to sign into your online banking.
- Click “Accept INTERAC e‑Transfer”.
- Correctly answer the security question set up by the sender.
- Accept or decline the INTERAC e‑Transfer. If accepting, select which chequing account you would like to the funds placed into.
- Review and confirm the INTERAC e‑Transfer details to finalize the transaction.
®† INTERAC e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Corp. Used under license.