Receive an INTERAC e‑Transfer®†
How do I receive an INTERAC e‑Transfer?
If you’ve received an alert via text message or email informing you that an INTERAC e‑Transfer has been sent to you, follow the below steps to accept or decline the e-Transfer into your chequing account.
- From the dropdown menu, select “B2B Bank”.
- Select the financial institution you would like to deposit the funds into. Once you select the financial institution, you will be prompted to sign into your online banking.
- Click “Accept INTERAC e‑Transfer”.
- Correctly answer the security question set up by the sender.
- Accept or decline the INTERAC e‑Transfer. If accepting, select which chequing account you would like to the funds placed into.
- Review and confirm the INTERAC e‑Transfer details to finalize the transaction.
®† INTERAC e-Transfer is a registered trademark of Interac Corp. Used under license.